Clients often describe me as knowledgeable, sincere, thorough, perceptive, and dedicated.
I am confident that I can help you, too!
I was a very sensitive and intuitive child, and I knew that medicine was my calling from a very young age. I had a deep conviction that doctors should really know their patients; their lifestyle, their challenges, their coping strategies….and support them in their unique circumstances. I felt that my health consultation should ultimately result in me feeling empowered, informed and of course, stronger in health. I believed that medicine should treat the whole person; mind and body, and that the role of a doctor above all is to listen, to care and to educate.
My unique skill set is well-suited for working with others who are struggling with anxiety, depression and emotional imbalances. I have been maintaining my own daily meditation practice for 15 years and teaching these practices as a volunteer for 10 years. Needless to say, I feel that developing an awareness of the body and mind, skillful stress management, and personal self-care practices can be tremendously helpful to overcome mental/emotional blocks and trauma as well as heal the body.
I am so lucky to be able to do what I love and share the best that I have to offer with my clients, peers and students.
- Voted “Best In the Beaches”: Best Naturopath & Acupuncture 2009
- Voted “Best In the Beaches”: Best Naturopath 2008
- Voted “Best In The Beaches”: Best Acupuncture 2008
- Bodywork: Craniosacral Technique and Bowen Technique
- beneficial for injury recovery, scar tissue, pain
- Homeopathy: A very sophisticated and precise system of medicine designed to trigger the body’s ability to heal itself
- Mind/Body medicine and stress management
My treatment tools:
Nutrition, Herbs, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Lifestyle Counseling, Bodywork
- Part-time faculty at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine since 2008
- Member in good-standing with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the Ontario Association for Naturopathic Doctors, and the College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Bodywork: Advanced Craniosacral Technique & Bowen Technique
- Studied under world-reknown homeopaths: Divya Chhabra, Rajan Sankaran, Sunil Anand, Jayesh Shah, Alize Timmerman…and others
- Graduate of the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Honours Bachelor of Science from the University of Waterloo
I have conducted workshops for the Toronto District School Board and the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors.